Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Album covers



The first Wikipedia topic I got was Manombo Reserve which is a wildlife reserve of Madagascar nd the quote “Garden or in the bathtub”. The image is colorful and bright so I decided the music would be drum n bass/Jungle so I made the font 8 bit so it looks more computer style and electronic. The colors I used are bright and simple and so the words would stand out.
The second random Wikipedia topic I got was Enford which is a village and civil parish in the English county of Wiltshire and the random quote is “or die in the attempt.” The image from flicker i got is creepy so I decided the music is death metal/hardcore. The font I used is crisp and in all capitals to make more brutal. I scattered the quote so the album cover looks balanced and used a similar font as the title.I also used purple to make it stand out especially the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment